Architectural heritage

Charles Robin Barn

 

magasin général Robin
Belonging to the former Charles Robin Company (1776 - c. 1886), this barn was built shortly after 1805. The two-story structure features a cedar-shingle roof with a double asymmetrical roof-slope, a long divided rear roof-slope and two air vents on the crest of the roof, all giving a rather elegant appearance to this sober and austere building.

 
     
  162, route 132 West, Percé