Architectural heritage

Saint-Paul's Church

 

Église Saint-Paul
Built in 1861, this same church held its very first service on January 6th 1862. The main structure includes a front porch and in the back, a sanctuary was built in 1903. The building was restored in 1908.

This place of worship is dedicated to St Paul. The church was originally covered with cedar shingles and still features a gable-top roof and tall windows framed with carved triangular arches. Inside, the main hall is rectangular with an overhanging choir and the walls are lined with plaster. The church’s main highlights are its Tiffany glass windows that Charles Harris created in 1900.

 
     
  63, route d'Irlande, Percé